Terms and Conditions
- When sending a unit to us, please make sure the unit is packed properly. If a unit was inadequately packaged and incurs damage from shipping, we will inform you and provide visual proof. If we can repair the shipping damage, in case this implies additional costs, we will inform request your approval first.
- The unit will be shipped to you using the method of your choice (from the ones listed on our website for your location). If there is any problem with the shipment for which the fault lies with the transporter, Mura Car Accessories will attend to the matter diligently and in a timely manner immediately and will make sure issues are resolved.
- We accept the following payment methods: PayPal, credit card (MasterCard, Visa), bank transfer (payment in advance).
- We strongly recommend PayPal as a payment method because it is instantaneous and secure.
- We also accept international bank transfers, if that is your choice. Please mind that if you opt for this method of payment, we will not be held responsible for delays caused by the banks involved in the transfer process.
- Mura Car Accessories will ship our unit as soon as our account is credited with the amount due. In case of international bank transfers, which can take a few days, Mura Car Accessories will have to wait for the payment to complete until it can ship your unit.
- As soon as your unit is shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number for monitoring the location of your package.
- International repairs and products we sell (both new and refurbished products) are backed by a 12 month warranty.
- The warranty is valid from the date the parcel containing the unit was received by you, provided the following conditions are met:
- There are no signs of tampering with the warranty seal applied by us on your unit.
- There is no sign of water infiltration that caused damage to the unit.
- If there is a problem with a unit repaired by or purchased from Mura Car Accessories, you should first inform us of the problem. We will open a customer support ticket for you and we will suggest troubleshooting methods. If remote troubleshooting is not possible, the following procedure has to be conducted.
- The unit will be returned to our address. Please make sure you pack the unit properly. The responsibility of packaging the unit(s) rests with you and Mura Car Accessories will not be made accountable for inadequate packaging.
- Mura Car Accessories will proceed with investigating your claim. Please provide all the relevant information in the customer support ticket (description of the fault, how the issue manifests itself, troubleshooting steps you have taken to make sure the problem lies with the unit(s) sold / repaired by Mura Car Accessories).
- If the claim is confirmed, Mura Car Accessories will proceed with returning the unit back to a fully functional state. If the claim is not confirmed, you will be informed of our findings and we will suggest additional steps for you to resolve the issue. Our engineering will do their best to support you in finding the trouble source on your car, even when the issue does not lie with a module sold/repaired by us.
- Shipping expenses (both ways) will be incurred by Mura Car Accessories, with the following exceptions:
- The claimed issue cannot be confirmed and the unit is fully functional upon receipt. Thus please make sure you run all our suggested tests before returning a unit to us.
- The shipping method used to ship the unit back to us has an unreasonably high cost compared to the regular shipping cost for your unit type to your stated country, as listed on our website.
- The repair or replacement (if repair is not possible) of the unit will be free of charge, provided our analysis does not reveal that: the unit has not been mishandled and there was no water infiltration.