BMW MKIV Head Unit
BMW’s MKIV navigation computer is as upgrade from the MKIII navigation model. The setup is the same as the MKIII, but the MKIV is faster. It also hhas better grapchis than its predecessors and introduces some new features.
3 in stock
- Additional information
Here is how the BMW MKIV navigation computer compares to its predecessor, the MKIII navigation:
- MKIV is faster.
- It sports better graphics: it has a nicer user interface and the actual map navigation interface looks better than MKIII’s too.
- It introduces new features: BMW Sirius, MP3 CD ID3 audiotext, zip code search
- It uses DVDs for maps, which means that you can have more information on fewer disks (remember that MKIII used CDs for storing map data)
- The startup logo can be customized according to your preference.
- Integrated Trimble GPS Receiver
- Optimized Memory & Faster Processor (than MK III)
- Split-Screen & Magnifying Feature
- Hardware for Navigation Function
- Gyro (Rotation) Sensor
- Output for Audio Interface & Visual Display
- High Power Cooling
- DVD Drive
- Plug & play upgrade form MK II and MK III
Compatible with the following BMW models:
- BMW 3 Series (E46), including BMW M3, BMW 5 Series (E39), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X5 (E53), BMW X3 (E83), Range Rover (L322), Mini Cooper R51 and R57, Rover 75