Audi MMI 3G repair for all possible faults. You can find all the relevant information for the MMI 3G repair procedure below.
PRICE: 150 – 200 EUR
REGULAR: 3-4 business days
OPTIONS: regular | expedited
Click here for delivery costs
Audi MMI 3G Repair Procedure
- You ship MMI 3G navigation to us for repair
- We repair it and confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the MMI 3G navigation back to you
We fix ALL faults of the Audi MMI 3G
The most common symptoms of an Audi MMI 3G failure:
- Lack of sound or other sound related problems
- The MMI 3G is completely dead (does not turn on at all)
- The MMI 3G shuts down by itself after startup
- Faulty radio function
- The MMI 3G freezes and stops responding to commands
Shipping your Audi MMI 3G to us for a repair
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post, TNT Express, UPS or FedEx to ship to us.
- Please do not use DHL Express when sending your unit to us from outside the EU. They are extremely slow with the import procedures.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty Audi MMI 3G unit. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
- Audi A1 (2010-2016), Audi A3 (2012-2016), Audi A4 2009-2016), Audi A5 (2008-2016), Audi A6 (2011-2016), Audi A7 (2011-2016), Audi A8 (2010-2016), Audi Q3 (2011-2016), Audi Q5 (2009-2016), Audi Q7 (2009-2016)