Audi MMI repair for all possible faults of the 3rd generation MMI head unit (MMI 3G). You can find all the relevant information for the MMI repair procedure below.
This service refers to MMI 3G repair. If you have the MIB head unit, please refer to our MIB repair page.
PRICE: 150 – 200 EUR
REGULAR: 3-4 business days
OPTIONS: regular | expedited
Click here for delivery costs
Audi MMI Repair Procedure
- You ship MMI 3G navigation to us for repair
- We repair it and confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the MMI 3G navigation back to you
Audi MMI repair for all faults
The most common symptoms of an Audi MMI 3G failure:
- Lack of sound or other sound related problems
- The MMI 3G is completely dead (does not turn on at all)
- The MMI 3G shuts down by itself after startup
- Faulty radio function
- The MMI 3G freezes and stops responding to commands
Shipping your Audi MMI 3G to us for a repair
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post, TNT Express, UPS or FedEx to ship to us.
- Please do not use DHL Express when sending your unit to us from outside the EU. They are extremely slow with the import procedures.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty Audi MMI 3G unit. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
Audi Models compatible with the MMI 3G head unit
- Audi A1 (2010-2016), Audi A3 (2012-2016), Audi A4 2009-2016), Audi A5 (2008-2016), Audi A6 (2011-2016), Audi A7 (2011-2016), Audi A8 (2010-2016), Audi Q3 (2011-2016), Audi Q5 (2009-2016), Audi Q7 (2009-2016)