BM24 repair for all possible faults. Whether your BM24 radio randomly turns on and off, switches from channel to channel on itw own, has suffered water infiltration or whatever fault it has, we can repair your BMW Becker radio.
BM24 Repair Procedure
- You ship the BM24 radio to us for repair
- We confirm the fault, we repair your Becker radio and test for full functioning at the end
- You pay safely
- We ship the BM24 radio back to you
BM24 repair for all faults
The most common:
- The BM24 radio randomly turns on and off
- Te FM tuner switched from channel to channel for no apparent reason
- Water infiltration: If you open up the metal case, you can see oxidation of the mainboard. Water damaged BM24 radios can be repaired. For an exact quote, please provide clearly focused images of the borad when you contact us.
Shipping your BM24 radio to us
- Download, fill in and send us the the form from this link
- You only need to send in the BM24 radio.
- Your BM24 radio should be located in the trunk of your car.
- Add cushioning material (espcially aroundthe plastic parts) and use a cardboard box
- Use the shipping details (company name, address & phone) from our contact page
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty BM24 radio. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
BM24 radio part numbers
- 65 12 6907130 | 65 12 6904537 | 65 12 8386377
The BM24 radio was installed on:
- BMW 3 Series (E46), including BMW M3, BMW 5 Series (E39), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X5 (E53), Range Rover (L322), Mini Cooper (R50, R52, R53), Rover 75