We know the BM54 radio inside out. We can definitely repair any problem your radio has. Lack of sound on several audio channels, radio not responding to commands, water infiltration or whatever the fault is, we can help.
- You ship the BM54 radio to us for repair
- We confirm the fault, we repair it and test full functioning at the end
- You pay safely
- We ship the BM54 radio back to you
We fix ALL faults
The most common:
- Lack of sound on several audio channels: the speakers on the left / right produce no sound.
- Complete lack of sound from all audio channels
- Water infiltration: If you open up the metal case, you can see oxidation of the mainboard. BM54 water damage can be repaired. For an exact quote, please provide clearly focused images of the borad when you contact us.
- Enabling display of MP3 titles and improvement TMC management: both are achieved through a firmware upgrade.
- The power button remains off
- The speakers randomly make a weird noise (crackling speakers)
- The BM54 radio gets no power
- The BM54 turns on and off by itself
- The menu, the sound or the volume knob appear unresponsive to user input.
Shipping your BM54 to us
- Download, fill in and send us the the form from this link
- You only need to send in the BM54 radio.
- Your BM54 radio should be located in the trunk of your car.
- Add cushioning material (espcially aroundthe plastic parts) and use a cardboard box
- Use the shipping details (company name, address & phone) from our contact page
BM54 part numbers
- 6512 8385897 | 6512 6922510 | 6512 6919078 | 6512 6934091 | 6512 6934649 | 6512 6941690 | 6512 6943451 | 6512 6976963 | 6512 6972666 | 6512 6964400 | 6512 6933455
The BM54 radio can be found on these BMW models:
- BMW 3 Series (E46), including BMW M3, BMW 5 Series (E39, M5), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X5 (E53), BMW X3 (E83), Range Rover (L322), Mini Cooper R51 and R57, Rover 75