The BMW Combox Module is a bluetooth module with audio streaming capabilities. If your BMW equipped with a Combox module you have problems with the bluetooth connectivity, we can help. When it develops a fault, the BMW Combox is also known to interfere with the functioning of your iDrive navigation . You can read more about the common symptoms below.
- You ship the BMW Combox module to us for repair
- We repair it and thoroughly test it to confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the BMW Combox module back to you
We fix ALL faults
- Water damage: symptoms can vary. You can recognise water damage by the oxidation traces on connectors and on the motherboard. If you open up the metal case and you see oxidation traces on the mainboard, please send us clearly focused pictures for a quote.
- The Bluetooth menu is not available – the bluetooth function cannot be enabled
- You cannot connect your phone(s) to the BMW Combox bluetooth module.
- Instead of the phone icon, you see a ‘–‘
- Interferes with the functioning of the CIC iDrive head unit: the CIC iDrive navigation freezes, the CIC executes user commands with a delay, the iDrive controller seems to user commands, the iDrive controller spins freely. More rarely, a faulty BMW Combox module can cause the iDrive CIC to reset after displaying the BMW logo. A faulty Combox can also cause interruptions of the navigation voice or of the radio sound. Please also read about the TOP HIFI (Logic 7) sound amplifier, another possible cause for these symptoms, here.
Shipping your BMW Combox module to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty Combox module. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F21), BMW 2 Series (F22), BMW 3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93, F30), BMW 5 Series (E60, E61, F07, F10, F11), BMW 6 Series (E63, E64, F06, F12, F13), BMW 7 Series (F01, F02) BMW X1 (E84), BMW X3 (F25), BMW X5 (E70), BMW X6 (E71), BMW Z4 (E89), Mini Cooper R56, Mini Cooper R57