The BMW DSP amplifier module, can fail, with time, for various reasons. This is the final amplification stage for sound on your car, so most of the sound-related problems are caused by a malfunction of this amplifier. If your BMW is equipped with this module and you are experiencing sound problems, please read below.
- You ship the BMW DSP amplifier to us for repair
- We repair it and thoroughly test it to confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the BMW DSP amplifier back to you
We fix ALL faults
The most common:
- Water infiltration
- Lack of sound: rarely, the lack of sound is experienced in only a few of the speakers; most often, all sound channels are affected by this fault.
- Unusual noise: sometimes, unusual noise can be heard from the speakers, like crackling, loud noise, a whistling noise etc. The speakers themselves are rarely the source of the problem and the fault lies with the BMW DSP amplifier most of the time.
- The sound goes on and off for no apparent reason
Shipping your BMW DSP amplifier to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty DSP amplifier. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
- BMW 5 Series (E39, M5), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X5 (E53), Range Rover (L322)