The BMW FRM module, also known as Footwell Module or Light Module, receives signal from a multitude of sensors from your BMW. When the FRM develops a fault, you will thus see many weird malfunctions like: windows not coming up or down, lights going on and off, no light on the head unit control buttons etc. If your BMW is equipped with the Footwell Module and you are experiencing similar symptoms, please carry on reading.
- You ship the BMW FRM module to us for repair
- We repair it and thoroughly test it to confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the BMW FRM module back to you
We fix ALL faults
The most common:
- Water infiltration
- License plate lights remain off
- Dash board buttons lights remain off
- Lights go on and off
- Windows will not go up or down
- Malfunctioning mirrors
- Headlights won’t turn off
- The FRM module does not respond any more to diagnosis / The communication with an OBD2 scanner is no longer possible
- Undervoltage/overvoltage damage (eg disconnecting the battery): lights seem out of control
- Other malfunctions of the lighting mechanism
Shipping your BMW FRM module to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty FRM module. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88), BMW 3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93), BMW X1 (E84), BMW X5 (E70), BMW X6 (E71, E72), BMW Z4 (E89), Mini Cooper (R55, R56, R57, R59, R60, R61)