Central locking is not working on your BMW ? We can fix it. Please see below all the relevant information on the General Module GM3 and GM5 models for BMW.
PRICE: 50 EUR
MODELS: GM3 and GM5
REPAIR DURATION: 2-3 business days
Click here for delivery costs
General Module Procedure
- You ship your general module to us for repair
- We confirm the fault, we repair it and test full functioning at the end
- You pay safely
- We ship your general module back to you
We fix ALL faults
A faulty general module usually causes:
- Non-functional central locking
Shipping your general module to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty general module. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
This repair service refers to general modules installed on:
- BMW 3 Series (E46), including BMW M3, BMW 5 Series (E39), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X3 (E83), BMW X5 (E53), BMW Z4 (E85), BMW Z8 (E52)