Repair service for BMW NBT EVO models: NBT EVO ID4, ID 5 and ID 6.
If your NBT EVO iDrive head unit reboots continuously, the screen remains black all the time, displays the BMW logo then stops or has any other symptom, please read below.
If you have the anoother iDrive head unit, please see our full head units repair page and choose your model.
Not sure what’s your iDrive model? Then see Do I have a M-ASK, CCC, CIC or NBT iDrive navigation ?
BMW NBT EVO Repair Procedure
- First, go through the information on this page. Almost all questions we receive about the NBT EVO repair procedure are answered here.
- You ship your NBT EVO iDrive navigation to us for repair. How ? Read the Shipping section below on this page.
- We repair it and confirm full functioning
- You pay safely.
When? After we repair and test your unit, before we send it back.
How? Check out the How do I pay section on our F.A.Q. page
- We ship the NBT EVO iDrive head unit back to you
BMW NBT EVO repair regardless of the failure or fault
The most common NBT EVO symptoms:
- The NBT EVO head unit is stuck and the display shows the message: “loading”
- THE NBT EVO reboots continuously
- The NBT EVO displays only a blank screen
- The NBT EVO shows the BMW logo on the screen and appears to be stuck
- The NBT EVO starts, works properly for a few minutes, then reboots again. This cycle repeats endlessly.
- The NBT EVO iDrive fails to boot up
Shipping your NBT EVO head unit to us for repair
- Download, fill in and send us the the form from this link
- You only need to send in the NBT EVO head unit (not the display, nor the joystick / iDrive controller)
- Add plenty of cushioning (espcially around the plastic parts) and use a cardboard box
- Use the shipping details (company name, address & phone) from our contact page
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations for the NBT EVO iDrive
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Please do not use DHL Express when sending your unit to us from outside the EU. They are extremely slow with the import procedures.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- For parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. Hence we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty NBT EVO iDrive. In case you choose to declare a higher value, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
We repair NBT EVO head unit for all compatible BMW models:
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 1-Series F20/F21 – 03/2015 – onwards
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 2-Series F22 – 03/2015 – onwards
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 2-Series F23 – 11/2014 – onwards
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 3-Series F30/F31/F34/F80 – 07/2015 – onwards
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 4-Series F32/F33/F36 – 07/2015 – onwards
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 5-Series G30 – 10/2016 – onwards
- NBT EVO repair for BMW 6-Series F06/F12/F13 – 03/2013 – onwards