We repair all faults of the BMW PDC (Parking Distance Control) module. If your PDC needs a repair, we can help.
PRICE: 30 – 60 EUR (please let us know your symptoms through the contact form on this page)
REPAIR DURATION: 2-3 business days
Click here for delivery costs
PDC Repair Procedure
- You ship the PDC to us for repair
- We confirm the fault, we repair it and test full functioning at the end
- You pay safely
- We ship the PDC back to you
We fix ALL faults
A faulty PDC module can have many consequences. The following symptoms usually indicate a faulty BMW PDC module in need of a repair:
- Intermittent functioning
- PDC warning sound with no apparent reason
- ”PDC failure” error displayed on screen
Locating your PDC moduleYour PDC module should be located in the trunk. On some car models it will be in the spare tire compartment.
Shipping your PDC module to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty PDC module. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
The PDC was installed on:
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88), BMW 3 Series (E46, E90, E91, E92, E93), BMW 5 Series (E39, E60, E61), BMW 6 Series (E63, E64), BMW 7 Series (E38, E65, E66), BMW X1 (E84),BMW X3 (E83), BMW X5 (E53, E70), BMW X6 (E71, E72), BMW Z4 (E89), Range Rover (L405, L322), Rover 75, Land Rover Freelander, Land Rover Discovery