The BMW Harman Kardon PL2 HiFi sound amplifier module, can fail, with time, for various reasons. This is the final amplification stage for sound on your car, so most of the sound-related problems are caused by a malfunction of this amplifier. If your BMW is equipped with this module and you are experiencing sound problems, please read below.
- You ship the PL2 HiFi amplifier to us for repair
- We repair it and thoroughly test it to confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the PL2 HiFi amplifier back to you
We fix ALL faults
The most common:
- Water infiltration
- Lack of sound: rarely, the lack of sound is experienced in only a few of the speakers, but Usually, all sound channels are affected by this fault.
- Unusual noise: sometimes, unusual noise can be heard from the speakers, like crackling, loud noise, a whistling noise etc. The speakers themselves are rarely the source of the problem and the fault lies with the PL2 HiFi amplifier most of the time.
Shipping your PL2 HiFi to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty PL2 HIFI Amplifier. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
BMW PL2 HIFI Amplifier repair for the following car models
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88), BMW 3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93), BMW 5 Series (E60, E61), BMW 6 Series (E63, E64), BMW 6 Series (E65, E66), BMW X3 (E83), BMW X5 (E70), BMW Z4 (E85, E86)
- BMW 3 Series (E46), including BMW M3, BMW 5 Series (E39), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X5 (E53)