Whether your car is a BMW, Mini Cooper or Range Rover, we can fix your display. Faulty on-board monitors symptoms vary, but they should be easy to recognize. You can find here all the relevant information on the OEM on-board monitor repair procedure.
On-board monitor repair procedure
- You ship your on-board monitor to us for repair
- We confirm the fault, we repair it and test full functioning at the end
- You pay safely
- We ship your on-board monitor back to you
We fix ALL faults
A faulty on-board monitor can have slightly different variations of the following symptoms. :
- Intermittent function
- The monitor does not turn on
- The LCD backlight remains turned off
- Control buttons do not execute user commands and appear unresponsive
- Faulty rows of pixels (these appear as lines of a different color)
Shipping your on-board monitor to us
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty bord monitor. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
This repair service refers to the on-board monitor installed on:
- BMW 3 Series (E46), including BMW M3, BMW 5 Series (E39), BMW 7 Series (E38), BMW X5 (E53), BMW X3 (E83), Range Rover (L322), Rover 75 , Mini Cooper (R50, R51, R52, R53)