Mini Cooper CCC navigation repair for all possible faults. If your CCC reboots, works only occasionally, drains your battery, does not start at all or maybe has another symptom, please read below.
Mini Cooper CCC Navigation Repair Procedure
- You ship your Mini’s CCC head unit to us for repair
- We repair it and confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the CCC navigation back to you
We fix ALL faults of the Mini Cooper CCC Navigation
The most common symptoms of a Mini Cooper CCC failure:
- CCC reset: the CCC head unit reboots continuously, as a result your screen cycles between the logo and a black screen
- The CCC does not boot completely thus, when started, it remains blocked on the logo.
- The iDrive is fully functional on particular days only, most likely when the weather is colder.
- The CCC head unit might work when the car is cold, but fails to work when the car is warm
- The CCC iDrive is completely non functional, as a result your screen remains blank.
- The cooling fan of the CCC iDrive remains on, consequently draining the car battery
- The CCC console buttons lights remain always on
Shipping your Mini Cooper CCC navigation to us for a repair
- Download, fill in and send us the the form from this link
- You only need to send in the CCC headunit
- Remove the plastic fan on the back of the CCC headunit (check out this video “How To”)
- Add plenty of cushioning (espcially aroundthe plastic parts) and use a cardboard box
- Use the shipping details (company name, address & phone) from our contact page
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations.
- Our non-EU customers use their national post, TNT Express, UPS or FedEx to ship to us.
- Please do not use DHL Express when sending your unit to us from outside the EU. They are extremely slow with the import procedures.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- In the case of parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. This is why we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty Mini CCC iDrive. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
Mini Cooper Models
The CCC navigation can be found on the following Mini Cooper models:
- Mini Cooper (R55, R56, R57)