NBT repair for BMW BMW F01, F02, F07, F10, F15, F16, F25, F30, F32, F36, F80, F82, production years 2012-2016.
We repair both NBT and NBT MID head unit models.
If your NBT iDrive head unit reboots continuously, the screen remains black all the time, displays the BMW logo then stops or has any other symptom, please read below.
If you have the CIC iDrive module, please see our CIC repair page
Not sure what’s your iDrive model? Then see Do I have a M-ASK, CCC, CIC or NBT iDrive navigation ?
BMW NBT Repair Procedure
- First, go through the information on this page. Almost all questions we receive about the NBT repair procedure are answered here.
- You ship your NBT iDrive navigation to us for repair. How ? Read the Shipping section below on this page.
- We repair it and confirm full functioning
- You pay safely.
When? After we repair and test your unit, before we send it back.
How? Check out the How do I pay section on our F.A.Q. page
- We ship the NBT iDrive head unit back to you
BMW NBT repair regardless of the failure or fault
The most common NBT symptoms:
- The NBT head unit is stuck and the display shows the message: “loading”
- THE NBT reboots continuously
- The NBT displays only a blank screen
- The NBT shows the BMW logo on the screen and appears to be stuck
- The NBT starts, works properly for a few minutes, then reboots again. This cycle repeats endlessly.
- The NBT iDrive fails to boot up
Shipping your NBT head unit to us for repair
- Download, fill in and send us the the form from this link
- You only need to send in the NBT head unit (not the display, nor the joystick / iDrive controller)
- Add plenty of cushioning (espcially around the plastic parts) and use a cardboard box
- Use the shipping details (company name, address & phone) from our contact page
- Return shipping is done through Romanian Post or DHL Express. Shipping rates to non-EU destinations for the NBT iDrive | NBT MID iDrive models
- Our non-EU customers use their national post or DHL Express.
- Please do not use DHL Express when sending your unit to us from outside the EU. They are extremely slow with the import procedures.
- Parcels coming from outside the European Union are subject to customs procedures, which last 2-4 business days.
- For parcels shipped with the national post, the customs will charge a VAT fee of 20% of the stated product, if this value is above 40 Eur. For this reason, we recommend our customers to declare a value of 40 EUR for a faulty NBT iDrive. For higher stated product values, the VAT fee will be added to the total cost.
- Please contact us for exact shipping details before sending your unit from a non-EU location.
We repair NBT head unit for all compatible BMW models:
- NBT repair for BMW 1-Series F20/F21 – 03/2013 – 03/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 2-Series F22 – 11/2013 – 03/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 3-Series F30/F31 – 11/2012 – 07/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 3-Series F34 – 03/2013 – 07/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 3-Series F80 – 03/2014 – 07/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 4-Series F32 – 07/2013 – 07/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 4-Series F33 – 11/2013 – 07/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 4-Series F36 – 03/2014 – 07/2015
- NBT repair for BMW 5-Series F07 – 07/2012 – present
- NBT repair for BMW 5-Series F10/F11/F18 – 09/2012 – present
- NBT repair for BMW 6-Series F06/F12/F13 – 03/2013 – present
- NBT repair for BMW 7-Series F01/F02/F03 – 07/2012 – 06/2015
- NBT repair for BMW X3 F25 – 04/2013 – 03/2016
- NBT repair for BMW X4 F26 – 04/2014 – 03/2016
- NBT repair for BMW X5 F15 – 08/2014 – 07/2016
- NBT repair for BMW X5 F85 – 12/2014 – 07/2016
- NBT repair for BMW X6 F16 – 08/2014 – 07/2016
- NBT repair for BMW X6 F86 – 12/2014 – 07/2016
- NBT repair for BMW i3 – 09/2013 – present
- NBT repair for BMW i8 – 04/2014 – present