The TOP-HIFI sound amplifier module, also known as Logic 7, can fail, with time, for various reasons. This is the final amplification stage for sound on your car. If your BMW is equipped with this module and you are experiencing sound problems, please read below.
- You ship the TOP HIFI amplifier to us for repair
- We repair it and thoroughly test it to confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the Logic 7 amplifier back to you
We fix ALL faults
The most common:
- Prevents proper functioning of the CCC iDrive navigation. A faulty TOP HIFI amplifier is known to prevent the CCC iDrive navigation from proper functioning. The most common symptoms are: slow navigation through the menu of the CCC unit (a lag in executing user input commands to the iDrive), interruptions in the navigation voice, freezing of the iDrive head unit.
- Water infiltration
- Lack of sound: rarely, the lack of sound is experienced in only a few of the speakers, but Usually, all sound channels are affected by this fault.
- Unusual noise: sometimes, unusual noise can be heard from the speakers, like crackling, loud noises etc. The speakers per se are rarely the source of the problem and the fault lies with the Logic 7 amplifier most of the time.
Shipping your unit to us
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88), BMW 3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93), BMW 5 Series (E60, E61), BMW 6 Series (E63, E64), X5 E70, X6 E71
- We do not repair Logic 7 amplifiers from the 7 Series BMW models. These are very different modules and are rarely fully repairable.